At Honolulu Locksmith, your privacy is very important. Thatís why we employ the highest of standards in dealing with the information you submit to us. Your information is kept on secure servers and is accessible only by authorized administrators. We do not share your information with 3rd parties. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we employ technological and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Customer confidentiality and privacy are important to us
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.talocksmith-honolulu.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and whether it is shared with any third-parties
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form on the website or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Contact Us Form
We request information from you on our contact us form. To contact us, you must provide contact information (like name and location). This information is used for information purposes to fill your needs.